Saturday, 7 July 2012

Teresa Collins - new products expected

Teresa Collins has some fab new ranges out this Summer.  I have on order 6" x 6" paper pads in all three of her new ranges:

The Christmas range from Teresa Collins is called 'Christmas Cottage' and is full of lovely designs in traditional Christmas colours - love it!


The 'Tell your Story' range is full of beautiful papers in gorgeous Summery shades.  A lovely addition to your card making and scrapbooking stash (yes you can scrapbook with 6" x 6" size paper!).


Last, but not least is the fabulous 'Vintage Finds' range.  I will be using this range for a DT kit in October and will be stocking the 12" x 12" Collection Kit and other goodies from this range.  I will show you more tomorrow.

Leave a comment (please) to let me know what you think of these new ranges.  If you qualify (see rules) I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. All of them look lovely...I would love the Christmas pad as I was thinking of starting my cards..early I know thanks Ann for my lovely goodies I got today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your prize ok. There are loads of lovely Christmas themed papers coming out soon but this is one of my favourites - that and the new Authentique range. I will post when I have them in stock. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab Ann, My favourite are the reds and greens , then the gold and green as I adore traditional colours at Christmas . I thought last years Christmas papers were lovely and would take some beating, but from what i can see of these they look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - I know the Authentique range last year was gorgeous and they look just a lovely this year but I am not sure whether my stockists will have it this time around. The Teresa Collins Christmas range looks fantastic though, so I may stock those in 12" x 12" - watch this space! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete