Thursday, 26 July 2012

Washi Tape

As you may already know Washi Tape comes from Japan.  It feels like masking tape and is typically made from mulberry paper.  It has been very popular in the past year with card makers and scrapbookers alike as it is so versatile and is acid free.  There are several manufacturer's who include Washi Tape as part of their collections and the Glitz Design girls have included this tape in their new ranges due out soon.  This one co-ordinates with Cashmere Dame collection:
Washi Tape Cashmere Dame - Chevron

The tape comes on a roll and is easy to tear.  It can be used as a decorative edge, for attaching elements to pages as well as wrapping a gift and for loads of other decorative purposes.

Have you used Washi Tape?  Leave a comment on this post today and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules to qualify).  Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I've not tried washi tape, it's something I keep meaning to try, this design looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has evaded me also April! It looks really versatile so I will have to give it a go! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I have not tried it either, but I keep reading a lot about it, so it must be quite popular

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glennis - when I get some in stock I will do a product review to let you know what it's like. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love washi tape, and I really hope you'll be stocking this one Ann - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jules - I do have it on order, along with the Cashmere Dame patterned papers. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive not tried this particular type but i have used the ranger tissue tape which is very similar and I love that ( apologies ive been awol ive been so busy and didnt realise id been away as long as i have )

    ReplyDelete