I used Bazzill Sugar Cream as the base and layered this up with the outside edge of Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Butterfly Specifics as a frame. I added a row of the butterflies to the top edge along with a lace border (made from Vintage Lace Die and Butterfly Specifics patterned paper (reverse side).
I made 3 banners and attached them to a length of ribbon (going behind the matted photograph). The photo was matted onto Genuine Article patterned paper and I tucked an inked Dovecraft Paper Doily behind it before adhering to the layout. I added some buttons and paper flower to the banners to give texture and extra colour.
The butterfly was fussy cut from the Butterfly Specifics patterned paper and attached using double-sided tape to give dimension. I created a rosette (using die) from the reverse of Genuine Article patterned paper and I added a button for the centre. Ribbon, buttons and paper flower were all freebies from a craft magazine.
The title was made from My Mind's Eye Chipboard Alphas and Prima Tiny Alphas. I added some rub-ons and journal strips to finish.
Jaqi's first layout will be posted here tomorrow, so look out for that!