Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Fabulous Companions!

I now stock the fab Crafty Individuals Rubber Stamps that co-ordinate with the equally fab Tando Creative chipboard Clocks just fabulously!

This one co-ordinates with the Cuckoo Clock Style chipboard Clock:


This one co-ordinates with the Printer Tray Style chipboard Clock:


This one co-ordinates with the Carriage Clock Style chipboard Clock:


I also have other Crafty Individuals Rubber Stamps in stock and will be adding more in the future.  Leave a comment to let me know that you have stopped by.

4 comments:

  1. Crafty Individuals have the most fabulous range - you will be pleased with them I know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glennis - I am very pleased with what I have ordered so far - more to come! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamps bet these become very popular

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - they sell very well with the Tando clocks - another favourite of mine. Ann x

    ReplyDelete