Thursday, 23 August 2012

Sailing the Greek Islands

For the scrapbook day (this Saturday) I have created two layouts using the fabulous Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' collection kit.  The ladies who are attending on Saturday will be creating layouts and making a 6x6 mini album using these gorgeous patterned papers, element stickers and alphabet stickers that are included in the kit.  This is the reveal of the first of two layouts:


I used the patterned papers, element stickers and alphabet stickers from the kit along with some paper flowers and brads from my own stash.  I added swirls using a template and an ink blending tool and ink, to which I added some black gems.

The title is made from stickers from the alphabet sheet included in the kit and My Mind's Eye chipboard alphabets.

Not long to go now ladies - see you all on Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout and the papers you have used are so pretty! Lovely detailing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April. They are beautiful papers to work with and the quality is fabulous! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, i love that swirls template i use mine alot its been a fab addition to my stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jaqi. I must admit these papers are really gorgeous and the quality is fab! Ann x

    ReplyDelete