Friday, 24 August 2012

Special Place

This is another layout I have created for the scrapbook day tomorrow using the fabulous Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' collection kit.  The kit contains nine 12x12 double-sided textured papers, a 12x12 Alphabet Sticker Sheet and a 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet.


I used Bazzill French Vanilla for the base of this layout and added some layered Bazzill Die-cut flowers fastened with a pearl brad.  The swirls I made using a template and a pack of pearls.  The journal card is made from one of the Element Stickers.  All other stickers are from the Element Sheet and the title is made from the Alphabet Sticker Sheet.

I have also made a 6x6 mini chipboard album from the kit and there is still enough left over to make at least another 1 or 2 layouts.  Great value for money!

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout Ann, French Vanilla always makes a good base it goes with everything thats a great photo I can see why you would add it to a layout and keep the memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this place - very spiritual. Ann x

    ReplyDelete