Friday, 28 September 2012

Beautiful Moments 6x6 Album

Those of you who regularly follow this blog will know that on the August Bank Holiday weekend I hosted a Scrapbook Day for a group of ladies and we used the Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' Collection Kit to create layouts and a 6" x 6" Album.

I still haven't put any photographs inside but this is what I have done so far with the album:

 
I have created a front cover using patterned papers and stickers from the collection kit.  The page has several layers and I used double-sided foam tape to give some dimension but the photograph doesn't show that too well.  Adding several different ribbons in co-ordinating colours, covers and adds interest to the binder rings.


In the inside cover I made a pocket from one of the patterned papers and added some little journal cards (cut from one of the papers).  I say papers but the quality is excellent and they are a very high quality (more like cardstock).

I haven't decided which photographs to add to this little album yet but I am sure I will find something suitable.  If you fancy making an album yourself using this kit - there is an offer on in The Scrapbook Garden shop - FREE 6x6 chipboard album when you buy the Carta Bella Collection Kit (while stocks last!). 

Thanks for stopping by.  If you leave a comment today and you qualify, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck.

13 comments:

  1. Oh Ann thia is gorgeous, I love it.... love the papers, would make a gorgeous gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely gorgeous papers Shelagh - one of my favourite ranges so far this year! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! i love these mini albums :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, i've also posted your giveaway to my blog sidebar for an extra entry. :) thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Divinity - I will get around to putting everyone's names on the blog shortly, along with the extra chances. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Ann. Love this cute album. I think the pocket for the journal cards is a great idea. Sometimes there just isn't enough room on a page to add some.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosalee - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love making mini albums as they are quick to create and make lovely gifts. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous Ann I will have to get my kit out and use as it will make a great gift for xmas.
    thanks for the idea Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jan - they are easy enough to make. I know finding the time is a problem especially on the run up to Christmas! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never scrapped before and have been daunted by the idea of a 12x12! This size would be far more sensible and I love what you've done with your kit so far.
    Great inspiration.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Julia - thanks too for joining in the Blog Hop - great success! Ann x

    ReplyDelete