Monday, 17 September 2012

Cuckoo Clock

I made this Cuckoo Clock a few weeks ago using the fab Tando chipboard Cuckoo Clock kit that includes the laser-cut chipboard shapes, clock mechanism and hands (battery not included).

 
 
I was inspired by the clock made by Jean Hardy of Crafty Individuals, so I thought I would try my hand at making one.  I showcased it at the last Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland last month and actually ran out of stock as they were so popular!

I used Authentique patterned papers along with a selection of Crafty Individuals' stamps. The clock face is made with the perfectly co-ordinated Crafty Individual clock face stamp (CI-352), which just adds that finishing touch.

I have also made one of the fab Tando Creative Printer Tray Style Clocks that will feature in a future blog post - watch out for that one!

If you leave a comment today (today only) and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, I am not surprised you sold out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glennis for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the clock, I havent seen this one.... Im not surprised you sold out, it's gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shelagh. I have made a Printer Tray Style Clock as well - you can see that one at Rainton Meadows on Sunday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Ann. Love all the details and soft colors. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful clock Ann havent seen them before only seen the ones made with a cd disc. Hope you have a good show. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Rosalee and Jan for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive not seen these before what a great project , youve made a lovely job of this Ann its great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jaqi. I have made a Printer Tray Style Clock as well ... this will be revealed later!

    ReplyDelete