Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Grace Taylor Albums

Coming soon to The Scrapbook Garden is a selection of 12" x 12" Scrapbook Albums from Grace Taylor, equipped with the Snapload Binding System for easy addition of pages to front or back of album.

Paisley Floral
 
This Grace Taylor Scrapbook Album holds 30cm x 30cm (12" x 12") clear pages and white inserts.  Each album expands to hold up to 70 pages.

I also have on order the refill packs for these albums:


These memory scrapbook refills are Acid Free, Lignin Free and PVC Free.  The pockets are made from optically clear archive quality polypropylene film to ensure that your treasured photos will be safely stored for future generations.

The Snapload technology ensures that you can easily add or remove pages from either the front or back of the album without pulling it apart.  It's quick, easy and you don't have to worry about screw post extensions.

These are a new design to me - have you come across them before?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Leave a comment today on this post and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, these look Fab, Ive never seen tham anywhere, but they look lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have other Grace Taylor scrapbook designs on order as well ... watch this space! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have heard about this brand. Sound great to me.
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it sounds much better than the post bound albums - I haven't actually seen them yet - so fingers crossed! x

    ReplyDelete