Sunday, 2 September 2012

My Handbag Obsession

This layout was created to showcase my (little) obsession with those fab Tando Creative chipboard handbags!

I used a Tando Creative chipboard handbag to draw around for the shape of the bag and I made a hinge so that it opens out to reveal photographs of the little chipboard handbags that I have created.

 
I used Delish Design patterned papers for the handbag and for the background paper.  I started by using Bazzill Blackbird cardstock for the base, layered this up with a sheet of Delish Design 'Main Dish' patterned paper.  I cut some Bazzill Avalanche cardstock (using a template) then inked around the outside using the same template.
 
The front of the handbag is decorated using Delish Design 'Buffet' (reverse side), which I decorated with some Bazzill Pom Pom Trim.  I added a rosette with some Bazzill Tulle Ribbon and decorative pins.  I added some little black ribbon bows to either side of the handles to finish.  The tabs on the side of the bag are sticker quotes from Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type in Black.  The title is made from MME chipboard alphabet stickers and Prima Tiny Alphabet Stickers.
 
If you leave a comment on this post (today only) and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the Blog Candy draw for your chance to win the 'Fab Five' products up for grabs in the draw.  Best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Ann, I love this page, what a great idea to use the bag like that... I'll have to get one of the bags, and give them a go .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Ann. Love it. All the details are beautiful and I love the B&W
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments Shelagh and Rosalee. Ann x

    ReplyDelete