Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Ross Papercraft Show

It's showtime again!  This weekend (Sunday 23rd September 2012) Ross Papercraft Show will be at Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton Le Spring, from 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.


The Scrapbook Garden will be there with a variety of products to tempt you!  If you are attending, please stop by and say 'hello' as it is lovely to meet my online customers.  Remember too that I can't take everything that I stock along on Sunday, so if you want something specific - you can order online and select the 'pick up at store' option to have your order ready for you to pay and collect on Sunday.  If you use this option, please order by Friday 21st to enable me to process your order in time.

Do you enjoy looking around Papercraft Shows?  Leave a comment today and if you qualify I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I've never been to any Papercraft Shows. It would be great to go though. Maybe just maybe, I'll have a chance someday. Hope you have fun.
    Hug, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee - we have them fairly regularly here - there is another one at Gateshead next month. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking around papercraft shows its good to look for new ideas and techniques that are available and find some bargains xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab time hope it goes well, I will be at work but will be wishing I was there lol

    ReplyDelete