Saturday, 22 September 2012

Sister Birthday Card

Following on from the little Tando Creative Handbag I made and posted about the other day ... I have made a card to match!



Using patterned papers from Glitz Design Cashmere Dame range, I chose the reverse side of Cherries (which is red), layered this up with a piece of the Cherries patterned paper and then Gingham paper.

 
I made a pinwheel using the template I have used on previous projects (bought a few years ago from Lakeland, when they used to sell crafts), with some of the Cherries patterned paper and made a co-ordinating brad from the centre using a large metal brad and some of the Gingham patterned paper.



The Female Sentiments are from Kanban, which I layered onto some of the plain side of the patterned paper.

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments: