Sunday, 23 September 2012

Tando Creative Christmas releases

Just thought I would show you some new products that Tando Creative have just released (and I will be stocking these shortly).

Masks - Snowflakes Set of 5

Masks - Triple Reindeer
 
These Masks are fantastic quality and can be used to emboss through a Cuttlebug or Big Shot.
 
Tando Minis (chipboard) - Candles
 
Tando Minis (chipboard) - Snowmen
 
The Tando Minis range are made from a lighter weight chipboard that is ideal for card making, ATC's, Printer Trays and any other project that requires a smaller version of their fab chipboard.
 
If you are a follower of this blog and you leave a comment on this post today, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for a chance to win 5 fab products.  Best of luck.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Ann, these look Fab, I keep saying I'm going to start my Christmas cards ha ha, I've done about 3 hee hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, would be lovely for holiday cards! I like the silhouette look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I love these my favourites are the candleholders i have a couple of original ones used in my family years ago , xmas will be here before we know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mask...and totally value for money as it can used as an embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete