Sunday, 30 September 2012

Teresa Collins - now in stock

I now have Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Collection Kit and 6x6 Designer Pad in stock along with a selection of patterned papers from this range.  There are also co-ordinating Vintage Finds Stickers, Vintage Finds Die-Cut Flowers and Vintage Finds Flashcards available as well.

I also have in stock Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage 6x6 Designer Pad along with the fabulous Trims:


All of these items are available to buy now.  If you leave a comment on today's post (today only) and you are a follower of this blog I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I think they look great. Love those trims. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee - I agree about the Trims they are lovely. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours Ann trims look good. thanks janice xx

    ReplyDelete