Thursday, 25 October 2012

48 Colour Palette

Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger have to be one of the best on the market!  Not only do they have 36 amazing colours in the range but as from 5th October 2012 they have released another 12 colours to the already amazing range!


Tim Holtz has a video showcasing these new fab colours and you can see it here.

There are some gorgeous hues, previously only available in a limited edition pack of 3 colours - so now you can go mad and buy all the new colours individually!  The new colours have names such as Gathered Twigs, Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserves, Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, Iced Spruce, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean!  I have them on order and (hopefully) will be in stock by the end of this month.

What colour is your favourite from the Distress range?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Not long now until the prize is drawn!  Best of luck everyone.

8 comments:

  1. My favourite from the current range is Broken China but looking at the new range I may have to add Picked Raspberry to that & have two favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - my favourite from the new range is Peacock Feathers (it will feature in our DT kit next year), but I am sure I will add to that list once I've tried them. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite of the new colors is Ripe Persimmon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - the new Distress Inks!! Vintage Photo probably still just keeps its top spot, but in the new colours it would have to be a toss up between Gathered Twigs and Peacock Feathers... too close to call!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies - I know - we will end up buying most of them anyhow! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ann, how can you ask a question like that hee hee hee, I too love the Peacock Feathers, at the mo..lol.... but I love them all, so much you can do with them... Lucky DT next year lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelagh - as you may know I run my own scrapbook club now and one of the kits for next year (I think it is February) will have one of the Peacock Feathers inkpads in the kit. That's if I can get them delivered in time - only 4 month's away! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely choice of colours but think I will go with peacock feathers and salty ocean as I like blues xx

    ReplyDelete