Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Art Angel

Cosmo Cricket Art Angel range has just arrived at The Scrapbook Garden shop and you can find the lovely range here.  I love this range because it is full of lovely patterns that lend itself to scrapbooking, card making and probably most papercrafting.  This is what the Element Deck looks like inside:


The colour palette of this range is lovely shades of green, peach, cream with a touch of light brown.  I found this beautiful 'Artsy Angel' on the Cosmo Cricket blog - fabulous!

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Only comments left on the same day as the post will be valid for the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Oh now these look interesting Ann, I love that Artsy Angel, it's gorgeous ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great , I cant wait to get to my new house and unpack my crafting cupboard , i feel like someones stolen everything , its weird. Hopefully you will still have some next week and I can place an order :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelagh and Jaqi - thanks for stopping by.

    Hope your move goes ok Jaqi - let me know where your new address will be. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Cosmo Cricket and their new lines are so much fun and so different from the other stuff that is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Miriam - I just love this new Art Angel range! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours, and I love that vintage sketch of the two girls - lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interesting and unusual.
    love ths colours xx

    ReplyDelete