Saturday, 27 October 2012

Dates for your diary 2013

Here are the dates for the Ross Paper Craft Shows for January 2013 - put the dates in your diary! Remember, I only attend the local shows at Nissan, Sunderland and at Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring.


January 13th. 2013.
Nissan Sports & Social Club, Washington Road (A1290), Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 3NS, (10am-3pm)


January 20th. 2013.
The Sports Arena (ex Bonus Arena) at KC Stadium, West Park, Walton Street, Hull, HU3 6GA (10am-3pm)


January 27th. 2013.
Don Valley International Stadium, Worksop Road, Attercliffe, Sheffield, S9 3TL, (10am-3pm)


I will post an update with all dates once they have been finalised.

The next Ross Papercraft Show I will be attending is next Sunday - 4th November 2012 at Nissan, Sunderland.  I hope to see you there as this is the last one I will be at until January!

If you wish to place an order for anything in the shop and pick it up at the show, please place orders by 12.00 noon on Friday.  Orders placed after this time may not be processed in time.


4 comments:

  1. Not within my radius sadly, but I've just infected a friend with the crafty bug, and she lives in Sheffield, so I'll pass the details on to her! Thanks for the tips...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary to think January will not be long, where has this year gone? with a bit of luck I will be able to get to the Nissan Fair ....

    ReplyDelete