Monday, 29 October 2012

Deal of the week!

I thought it was time to have a 'Deal of the Week' and this week we have the fab Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments' kit on offer from £15.00 to ... £10.50.  There is limited stock on this one ... once it's gone, it's gone!


There are ideas for making up this kit on this blog here and here and here.  This kit is available to buy and pick up at the Ross Papercraft Show on Sunday 4th November 2012 if you want to save on postage.

I hope to see many of my regular customers this Sunday - please stop by and say hello.  If you leave a comment and you qualify (see rules) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Love this collection, probably still my favorite of all their releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful weekend Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are indeed beautiful. Can't make the show but hope you have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal on these beautiful papers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super value offer from you Ann, lovely papers in this kit.xx

    ReplyDelete