Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Design Team Kit for September

If you have landed here today to join in the Tando Creative Blog Hop you can find the relevant post here.

Last month the Design Team created several layouts (that were featured on this blog) using the fab Fancy Pants Country Boutique papers, corrugate kraft card and Banner Cuts.

I have one Design Team Kit left over from last month and I you can find it in the shop here.


The kit contains 1 x Fancy pants Country Bracket 12" x 12" patterned paper, 1 x Fancy pants Poppy 12" x 12" patterned paper, 1 x Country Boutique 12" x 12" Banner Cuts Sheet and 1 x Fancy Pants 12" x 12" Kraft Corrugated Sheet.

There is also 1 sheet each of Bazzill 12" x 12" cardstock in Blackbird, Fig Swirl and Walnut Cream.  Instructions on how to make two layouts are also included but the template I used, pearl brads, alphabet stickers and string are NOT included as these were extras from my own stash.

You will also have to add another sheet of Bazzill Blackbird 12" x 12" cardstock if you wish to do both layouts.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and if you qualify, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.

10 comments:

  1. I was trying to find the layouts that the Design Team made but couldn't find them? Could you help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mara - the Design Team for September was Jules and she made 3 layouts on 10/9/12 called 'Sometimes I Sits', 11/9/12 'Olympic Torch' and 12/9/12 'Yawner'. There are two more that I made with the kit starting on 5/9/12 'Love those Eyes' and on 6/9/12 'Two Hearts'.

    The links to these posts can be found on the right hand side of this page.

    Thanks for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, went to have a look at this lovely kit on your website and ended up checking out your fab online shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - thanks for stopping by today. It costs nothing to 'have a look'! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann,my paper pad and trims arrived,very lovely too
    And thank you for the extras x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne - thanks for stopping by. Enjoy. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that that kit is quite nice but unfortunately it doesn't quite fit the theme I'm working with right now. Too Bad
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never mind Rosalee - thanks for stopping by anyhow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ann I loved this kit And Would buy it if its still available thanks Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan - it's yours now. Thanks for your order. Ann x

    ReplyDelete