Friday, 26 October 2012

Fab Finds

Like every crafter, when I see a bargain, I buy it!  These fab finds are from Wilkinsons.  For those blog followers who don't know who or what Wilkinson's is ... they are a high street retailer in the UK, who sell a variety of different products ranging from bath products, kitchen ware, paints and decorating etc.  They also have a stationery department - and look what I found recently:


These little finds cost just 60p for the stickers and £1.00 for 4 decorative paper clips!  There are 5 sheets of 26 alphabets, 4 pieces per alphabet on the sticker sheet pack and 4 fashion paper clips - that's 25p each clip!

I am not sure whether the stickers will be suitable for scrapbook layouts as it doesn't say whether they are acid and lignin free but I have used them on a layout for this month's DT Kit as the 'photograph' is actually a postcard!  They would be perfectly safe for cards and off the page projects as will the paper clips.

Do you like looking around stationers and pound shops (I think they are called dollar stores and thrift shops in the States)?  Leave a comment to let me know whether you have found some bargains for your crafting from other than a craft shop.  If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog (your details must show on the follower list on this page to qualify), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love the paper clips and I especially love the fact that you got it for a great deal, for me that's the best part of shopping, finding something you can use at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how have I missed them..... lol.. I'm always on the look out for bargains, lol... I bought some punches from B&M's , they were £1.50 each, and they were X cut punches, bargain .... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a pound shop... if you go in with the right mindset, you can find all sorts of amazing stuff to throw into crafting!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete