Friday, 12 October 2012

Grace Taylor Albums - now in stock!

The fab Grace Taylor Albums I had on order are now in stock and can be viewed here.  These albums have the SnapLoad technology system from Grant Archival, which means you can easily add or remove pages from either the front or back of the album without pulling it apart.  It's quick, easy and you don't have to worry about screw post extensions.

This Polka Dot design is one of my favourites - it's classy but retro at the same time!

These have been very popular and I am out-of-stock on one of the designs - more are on order though.  If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Ann. I love it.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I so don't like messing with the post type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mara - I haven't used these before but they look much easier. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look easier to use and the various designs are all very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment Janice. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is lovely , so sorry ive been awol this moving house milarky is very time consuming , ive missed so many posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulously funky album... I'm a blues girl myself, but I can see the appeal!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete