Monday, 22 October 2012

Lisa's Mini Album

Thank you to everyone who attended the Creative Crafts Show at Gateshead International Stadium at the weekend.  On one of Sunday's workshops, a lovely lady (Lisa), created this gorgeous mjni album and kindly allowed me to photograph her creation and share it with you.


Lisa was very creative with her fringed flower die-cut and as you can see from the photograph and made a fab creation to decorate the front cover of her mini album.  Thanks for sharing this with us Lisa.

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Draw takes place on 1st November, so not long now.  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Great mini! Would love to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam - I don't have any photographs of the inside as Lisa was going to add to it further at home. The workshop was only 1.5 hours - only enough time to cover the chipboard and do the cover! If Lisa sees this maybe she can send me some photographs later to show what she has done. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the button on top with the string tied through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mara - I put that in the kit as it adds a bit of dimension to the die-cut fringed flower. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great. I may just have to give this idea a go, I've not done anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen - mini albums are great for making quick work of holidays and days out photo's. They are easy enough to make and if you do other crafts you will have most of the items that you need - just add in a 6" x 6" chipboard album! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great album I love the fringed flower So beautiful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suddenly realised I hadn't got the Candy onto my sidebar yet... all done now! Great mini - hope you had a great show!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rosalee and Alison for stopping by. I will get the draw entrants up-to-date this week and add your extra entry in Alison. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very impressive I love everything sure the finished album will be fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks gorgeous , well done Lisa youve done a great job , its going to make a beautiful keepsake

    ReplyDelete