Saturday, 13 October 2012

Order online & pick up at show!

I will be at Creative Crafts at Gateshead International Stadium next Saturday and Sunday (20th & 21st) October 2012.  If you wish to buy online and pick up at store (as some of my customers do), please ensure that you order by  12.00 noon on Thursday 18th October, otherwise I am unable to process the order in time.

There are still a few places left on the workshops I have organised for the two days - details can be found here.

Starting on Monday, I will be showcasing some Christmas layouts using the Bazzill Believe range of patterned papers, Dovecraft Vintage Buttons and Glitter Alphabets.

Have you made a start on your Christmas crafts yet?  I guess many of you will have most of your Christmas cards finished.  If you leave a comment to let me know I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  You must be a followr of this blog to enter.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Have about half my Christmas Cards made but plenty more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Karen - keep up the good work! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. working hard along with Edna to get xmas cards made for everyone. Must admit I am enjoying the challenge as I dont normaly make Cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice - good to see that Edna's keeping you on your toes - enjoy the experience! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet, but it's a good thing that last year I made 2 different kinds so I think this year I will just switch the recipients and use some of the leftover cards I have already made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mara - good idea - they will never know! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the show goes well I will be thinking of you all having a fab time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I'm ready (as a newbie) to tackle the whole shebang of doing all my own cards... there'll be some just for the close family and best friends this year, I'm thinking!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete