Sunday, 28 October 2012

Patterned Paper Clearance

I have end of patterned paper ranges from 20p here, 40p here and 50p here.  Stocks are limited on several lines.  They are reduced to clear to make way for new stock arriving in the New Year.  This is one from the 50p range:



I have reduced ranges from top manufacturers such as Authentique, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants, Glitz Design, MME and Prima.  Why not bag yourself a bargain before they all go! Take a look at the reductions - it costs nothing to look.

Thanks for stopping by today.   If you leave a comment on this post today (and you are a follower of this blog) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw. 

4 comments:

  1. Just going to have a look at your papers now - love that one you've put above :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, you have some fab papers reduced, I've got the one you've shown and love it, it's in my just to look at pile ha ha ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempter... on my way to have a look! I thank you for the tip - my credit card probably won't!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH! Ann you really are pushing the boat out to make me spend spend spend lols xx

    ReplyDelete