Tuesday, 2 October 2012

The Witch'n Hour

If you came to this blog via Barjan B Crafts or Tando Creative to join in the Tando Birthday Blog Hop you will find it here.

This month's Design Team Kit conists of patterned papers from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds range called 'Flowers' and 'Clocks', Bazzill Cardstock in Coal, Cheddar, Tawny Light and Walnut Cream.  The technique this month is using the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Trims.  This is the first layout for this month using the kit:
 
 
I used the Bazzill Cheddar Cardstock as the base (gutted out the centre) and used a Tando Creative Mask (Cobweb) and a Ranger Distress Ink Pad in Black Soot to ink the image onto the cardstock.  I layered this up with some Bazzill Coal cardstock and a section from the 'Clocks' patterned paper (reverse side).  The photograph was matted onto some of the Bazzill Cheddar cardstock.  The clock was fussy cut from the 'Clocks' patterned paper and used as a base for the title.

The pumpkins are from Tando Creative, which I painted with some acrylic paint from my stash.  I added the lines with a Zig Pen to add to the character of the pumpkins!  The cobweb was inked using the Black Soot inkpad and I added a chipboard sticker from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment on this post (today only) and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Best of luck everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Love the masking on the base really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Karen - you have another entry into the blog candy draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project today - I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Glennis. It isn't Halloween paper but I just loved the idea of making my own design using the mask. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The masking is fabulous in the background, and I love the photograph! Great layout...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Ann. love the little pumpkin banner. Cute. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome LO! I love the spider web masking and the pumpkin banner!! Not to mention the picture is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments everyone. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout again Ann, love it, I love the autumnal colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout. Love the B&W picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. really getting the halloween theme very well love the spider web xx Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ionabunny and Janice for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the pumpkins it very cute though its for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Halloween layout its one of my favourite celebrations. The masking looks great and the pumpkins are fab

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jaqi - the orange and black cardstock just made me think of Halloween. I love how this one turned out! Ann x

    ReplyDelete