Tuesday, 16 October 2012

'Twas the night before Christmas'

This is another one of those traditional Christmas photographs I was on about yesterday.  This one taken a year later - still the same ritual as before, ready for bed and photograph taken beside the Christmas tree.


This time I used Bazzil French Vanilla cardstock as the base and layered this up with Bazzill Rain Forest cardstock.  I used Bazzill Believe range 'Christmas Dress' and 'Believe' patterned papers for the main body of the layout and used left over pieces from my stash for the Christmas Trees (I used a Bazzill Chips Christmas Tree shape, which I drew around and cut out).  I added some gems from my stash and some Dovecraft Vintage Buttons to the trees. The circular sentiments in the top right hand corner are from the Authentique 'Wonder' Noteables sheet.  The title is made from Dovecraft Glitter Alphabet Stickers.

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  You have a chance of winning 5 fab products in the draw.  Best of luck!

9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty paper line, and I love the glitter alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miriam. I love those glitter alphas too - very Christmassy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO Ann. I love the little round sentiment and the christmas trees. The bling you added to them works perfect.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat I love traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rosalee and Mara for stopping by and leaving a comment today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very merry xmas page Ann so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Janice and leaving a comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely layout... I love the coordinating trees!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely papers traditional red and green is always a favourite of mine , i love those trees :-)

    ReplyDelete