Sunday, 21 October 2012

Workshop @ Creative Crafts Gateshead

All ready and waiting for participants!  This area was well used yesterday as the ladies who attended made their 6" x 6" chipboard albums - all created with fab Delish Designs patterned papers in beautiful black and white designs.


This is what they made (well almost - the one at the workshop was a square 6" x 6" - not tabbed as in photograph).  There were happy faces when they finished!  Thank you ladies for attending and creating something lovely.

I will be running two more workshops today - if you come along there are a few places left - they are not available to book online now.  Hope to see you at Gateshead Stadium today.

If you leave a comment today on this post, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Up for grabs is the chance to win 5 fab products!  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Wish I had been there, sounds fun, I love making chipboard albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mara - it was quieter today but still I had a few ladies making their little albums. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann looks as if you had successful workshop at show and hopefully a good show xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know how to make this. I am new to crafting and visited the exhibition today but didn't realise there would be workshops available. I'll definitely book a place on your workshop next time.

    Many thanks
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure looks interesting. Hope you all have a good time.
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This album looks great, bet you had a wonderful workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame Pippa - there was still time to book on a workshop at the show. The workshops were busy on Saturday but Sunday was a quieter day and perfect for newbies as I had more time to give each person. I will be at Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland on 4th November but I don't do any workshop there I'm afraid! You may still be able to purchase the mini album as a kit to make up though. Email me if you would like one. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great day's workshopping went on!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fab project hope you all had a good time

    ReplyDelete