Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Calendar 2013: July

For the July page in the calendar, I kept with the same theme as yesterday and used Carta Bella 'Happy Little Moments' patterned papers and Element Stickers Sheet.


This time I used 'Moments' paper from the range and used the reverse side for the background.  I added a border strip from the Element Sticker Sheet across the bottom of the layout and added a sticker (Documented) from the same sheet.

I added the letter 's' to the journal card to read 'All Girls' and adhered this using double-side foam tape to add dimension without too much bulk.  I did the same with the arrows and other sentiment (Perfect Moment). 


It is important to keep embellishments quite flat because otherwise if there is too much bulk the calendar doesn't hang right once finished.

If you leave a comment today on this post and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the draw for your chance to win the blog candy.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love dotty paper so versatile!! lovely clean layout. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo with a beautiful background and a perfect moment indeed. TFS Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments - much appreciated. x

    ReplyDelete