Thursday, 29 November 2012

Calendar 2013: June

My eldest granddaughter is 18 in June - I can hardly believe it.  Time really does fly!  For June's layout on my calendar, I have opted for a photograph of her taken over 17 years ago.


I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss Sandbox for the base and added a strip of patterned paper from Authentique 'Gathering' collection, which I found in my craft box of left over paper pieces.  The title, lambs and other embellishments are from some Nitwit 'In the Meadow' Toppers that were also in my craft box (left over from a previous project).


Another page cpmpleted in my 2013 Calendar.  The pages don't take that long to do but once they are all finished I will have a lasting reminder for each month next year.

If you leave a comment on this post today I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute. Love the photo you used and the little sheep.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page. The lamb on the ruler is to cute. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete