Monday, 26 November 2012

Calendar 2013: March

This is the page I created for March for my 2013 Calendar.  I am making up the calendar as and when I decide on what photographs to use, so they will be in no particular order when I post them.


For March I used Cosmo Cricket 'Art Angel' Hope patterned paper against a light cream background (cut to 11" x 7").  I rounded the corners of both paper and cardstock.  I added the photograph and used sentiments from Cosmo Cricket 'Art Angel' Sticker Sheet.  To give some dimension to the page, I added the stickers to some co-ordinating card and adhered using double-sided foam tape.

I cut a strip of patterned paper from the 'Hope' paper and adhered over the printed text at the bottom of the calendar page.


A close-up of the page.
 

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment today and I will enter your name into the draw to win the blog candy.  Rules apply.  Best of luck!


6 comments:

  1. This is an adorable page Ann. Love all the elements you added. Beautiful!!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosalee. It is her birthday this month - not that I need reminding! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea Ann , is it for yourself or for a gift? it looks fab hope you can do a slide show of all the pages when you have them all done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - I have made one before for a gift but this is for me. Lovely to hear from you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours Ann. Little Miss Cutie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a good idea!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete