Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Calendar 2013: May

This is the month of May of my 2013 Create a Calendar.  The photograph is quite dark, so I wanted to keep the background and page elements fairly light, so chose a selection of patterned papers from the Carta Bella 'Happy Little Moments' range.


I used 'Happily Ever After' patterned paper (reverse side) for the background and used one of the sentiments from the same sheet of paper for the title (You are Simply Perfect).  I added two border stickers across the bottom of the background paper from the 'Element Stickers' Sheet.  The other sentiments (Joy, Smiles, Best Buddies) are also from the Element Stickers Sheet.

 
If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Please remember that only comments left on the same day as the post will qualify for the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like how your design isn't too busy. In keeping with the sentiment I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Lovely image.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. I have done one of these calendars before and if you put too many embellishments on them they are too bulky and don't hang right. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colours and love the photo!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the CAS design, especially how the text is added beside the photo.

    ReplyDelete