Sunday, 18 November 2012

Chocolate Bar York

As part of the Chocolate Story at York there is also a 'Chocolate Bar', where you can get a fab selection of chocolately things!  After a hard days' shopping, there is nothing nicer than to sit down and have something chocolate!

First savour the surroundings:


 
 
Then study the menu:
 


Then make your selection:



Not an easy task with choices such as 'All Day Chocolate Breakfast', 'Ultimate Chocolate Fondue', plus an amazing choice of chocolate desserts and cakes.  I chose the 'House Hot Chocolate', which is pictured above.  It consists of Indulgent House Hot Chocolate (plain, mint, orange or chilli flavour) with whipped cream, served with marshmallows and shortbread biscuit.  They only use real dark Belgian chocolate made with 70% cocoa solids to make the House Hot Chocolate - yummy!
 
Thanks for stopping by today - leave a comment and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, that sounds heavenly. You didn't say which flavour you chose. Chili actually goes fabulously with chocolate. I'd have to give the chilli hot chocolate a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the plain chocolate but it was very rich, obviously made with the best chocolate. When I go again I would probably try the chili flavour. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds AS if you had a good time and enjoyed the hot choc thats what I would have not so sure about chilli though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I'll have to take a day trip to York. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo yummmy yummy yummy!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, looks gorgeous. My son is off to York soon, I'll make sure he looks for this place, I know how he loves his chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous. So beautiful. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete