Friday, 23 November 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking Day: Sneak Peek 1

As promised, this is the first little sneaky peek of one of the layouts I have created for the Christmas Scrapbooking Day I am hosting in December.


The kit we will be using is Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage, which contains 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided textured cardstock papers and a 12x12 double-sided die-cut cardstock accessories sheet.

As always, Teresa Collins delivers the goods.  These papers are fabulous quality and the range of patterns are great for Christmas layouts but there are several that can be used for other occasions.  The colour pallette is traditionally red and green but the red is more of a burgundy colour and therefore is suitable for vintage layouts as well as modern photographs.

The 'sneaky peek' shows part of the title from a layout I made using a photograph of my youngest daughter (nearly 30 years ago), not quite vintage!  I will do the full reveal after the scrapbooking event on 8th December.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment, I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy (see rules that apply).  Best of luck!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting. Can't wait to see more. At first I thought I was looking at a picture of a fireplace that had a banner hanging on it, lol
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect it will be worth the wait. Your layouts are always so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great love the idea of the end two pieces of the banner being slightly different to the rest

    ReplyDelete