Monday, 19 November 2012

Christmas Scrapbooking Day

I am hosting a Christmas Scrapbooking Day in December for the ladies from my scrapbook club.  It will be the last time we meet until next year!  We are going to be busy creating layouts and making pages for our 2013 calendars.

Here is the kit we will be using:


The fabulous Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Collection Kit, which includes 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided textured cardstock paper and a 12x12 double-sided die-cut cardstock accessories sheet.  The Bazzill Cardstock match for this paper range is Pomegranate and Ivy.



We will also be using a blank 'Create a Calendar' from Paper Mill Direct and will be creating some pages for that as well, to either give as a gift or to keep for ourselves!

I will be starting on the layouts for the scrapbook day shortly and will post some sneaky little peeks for you to see beforehand and do the full reveal once the scrapbooking day is over.

If you leave a comment on this post and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. I can't wait to see some photos of the results. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lurrrrve those papers!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kit looks just wonderful. I love the numbered papers. Beautiful. Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing pages using this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone has a great day Ann
    sorry I cant be there. looking forward to see some ideas to use my kit xxxx

    ReplyDelete