Sunday, 4 November 2012

Design Team Kit for November

The DT Kit for November consists of Glitz Design 'Yours Truly' patterned papers - Floral and Motif, along with Bazzill Cardstock in Maraschino, Admiral and Vanilla Cream.  The technique this month is using Washi Tape, namely Glitz Design 'Yours Truly' Washi Tape.

This is what it looks like altogether:


I have three layouts I have created using this kit - the first one I will post tomorrow.  Jules is the DT member this month and she will be showcasing her creations week commencing 12th November, so something to look forward to.

If you leave a comment today, and you qualify, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw - prize is the trio of Ranger Distress Ink Pads and the fab Tando Creative Masks.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I like the colour combination, the bold flower designs I find harder to use but I love them none the less trouble is I horde them up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the DT's ideas. This is a lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to find out about washi tape keep hearing it metioned but never seen it used at last all will be revealed lols xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the samples

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour scheme and look forward to seeing the layouts!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bold and interesting combination of materials. Look forward to seeing the finished project. Happy craftingx

    ReplyDelete