Saturday, 10 November 2012

Echo Park Photo Freedom System

I mentioned a while ago that I had on order the Echo Park Photo Freedom System and now it is in stock!  There are also patterned papers and stickers available that are compatible with this Photo Freedom system and they are from Carta Bella (Designed by Carina Gardiner).


The 'Happy Little Moments' range consists of 6 double-sided papers that are compatible with the Photo Freedom range as they are easily cut to the sizes of the photo sleeves, therefore making scrapbooking pages easier to plan.  There is also a 12" x 12" Sticker Sheet with some fab stickers that co-ordinate beautifully!  The range is perfect for newbies to scrapbooking as well as for those times when you just want to do several pages really quickly - or even if you are having a 'block' deciding on a page layout - it happens to the best of us.

The paper and sticker range can of course be used on their own and hopefully I will showcase some layouts soon on that range (the things I have to do eh!).

Leave your thoughts on what you think about this range - would you use it?  Do you think it is a good idea?  Can you think of a friend who may like this concept?  Leave your comment as usual and if you are a follower I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

6 comments:

  1. I love the colour range, I can see it being very useful. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there is a good variety of sentiments in various shapes and sizes. Very useful addition for those "it needs a little something" moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi just to let you kmow i have p0osted a comment on my blog for the blog candy. the link to my blog is

    http://mitsysue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour palette whats the paper like I gues same colours but is the weight good? I think its very appealing

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks very interesting Ann,sounds as if it will be useful for the mental blocks. looking forward to seeing some layouts from this range xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete