Friday, 9 November 2012

Just smile .... Sweetly!

This is the final layout I have created using this month's Design Team Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from Glitz Design 'Yours Truly' range, Washi Tape and Bazzill cardstock in Maraschino, Vanilla Cream and Admiral.


I used Bazzill Kraft Cardstock (extra to the kit) for the base.  I layered this with a section of Bazzill Maraschino cardstock (gutted from the middle of a previous layout - waste not want not!).  I made 3 circles using my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter from 'Yours Truly' Floral patterned paper and Vanilla Cream Cardstock.

I used the striped Washi Tape as a border around the Maraschino Cardstock and also made a little flag from the tape and added it to the paper flower as an embellishment.  The title I made on the computer and printed it out on Safmat, then added it to some off cut of Kraft cardstock, before attaching with double-sided foam tape.

If you leave a comment on this post today and you are a follower of this blog, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Love your use of circles on this layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple layout but I really like it circles look good I love the idea of the speech/ thought bubble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dawn - CAS seems to be my style at the moment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The circles look really great on this l/o

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sweet. Love the sentiment. Cool idea.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Glennis and Rosalee. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good Ann sure I can manage to do this on wed nite at the mad scrappers club xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great layout, love the speech bubble. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout! The circles looks great on the layout.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete