Sunday, 11 November 2012

More about Photo Freedom System

I have had several lines of enquiry about the Echo Park Photo Freedom System I posted about yesterday.  I have since found a video made at the last CHA in the Summer that shows you what you can do with this system and you can find this here.

There are six sheets of double-sided papers in the Carta Bella 'Happy Little Moments' collection and if you click on this link here it will take you to the full range, to see both sides of the papers.

I have the full range of 'Happy Little Moments' patterned papers in The Scrapbook Garden shop (reduced if you buy them as a complete set with the sticker sheet).

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. These really are very nice. I like the colours that make them suitable for cards for the men.

    ReplyDelete