Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Nissan Show

Thanks to everyone who attended the Ross Papercraft Show on Sunday - another great day!  Apologies to those who wanted to buy the fab Tando Creative Cuckoo Clock and I had sold out - I will get some more for the January show.

I wanted to say congratulations to Pat who won vouchers to the value of £20.00 to spend at the show and spent them with me - thanks Pat!  Here is Pat receiving her vouchers.
 
The biggest seller I had at the show was the lovely Bazzill Believe Christmas patterned papers, followed closely by all things Tando (chipboard and masks).  The new Grace Taylor Albums are becoming another favourite with the scrapbookers also and I have completely sold out of the Paisley Floral Album.

That's the last show I will be attending until next year! Saying that, it seems ages away but the next show at Nissan, Sunderland is on Sunday 13th January and is only 10 weeks away! I am thinking of doing a one off show with Ross Papercraft on 1st June in Edinburgh - will keep you posted on that one.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will post another layout tomorrow using the November Design Team Kit.  See you then.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds good but too far away for me to get to Do you sell online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - yes I am an online shop only. I love attending the craft shows because then I get to meet my customers. Just click on the logo on this page and it should take you to the shop. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi as yet I haven't got to any craft shows being high up the north Scotland :( that Floral Album looks lush!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lainey - I am hoping to attend the Edinburgh Show in June, not sure whether that is any good for you? The Paisley Floral album sold out on Sunday - hope to get some more back in soon. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann pleased to hear you had a good day at nissan selling out of products. As for Edinburgh show go for it good excuse for the crafty trio to have a weekend away again so we can support you lols xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice - I doubt that you need me as an excuse! Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete