Monday, 12 November 2012

Snowman Christmas Cards

I was asked to make two Christmas Cards for my Mother-in-law for two of her close friends.  She wasn't very specific - just they had to be personalised!  Regular visitors to this blog will know that I don't really make cards as I love scrapbooking and off-the-page projects too much, but seeing as I was asked nicely - how could I refuse!

 
This first card I made with Bazzill Cardstock and patterned papers from The Scrapbook Garden shop and a Snowman decoupage sheet from House of Zandra.  I used Bazzill Pomegranate and Ivy cardstock and Bazzill Believe 'Modern Poinsettia' patterned paper.  The snowman image is decoupaged but it is difficult to see from the photographs.


The second card I made using Bazzill cardstock in Ivy and Blackbird and patterned paper and decoupage sheet from House of Zandra.  The corner punch is from Dovecraft and is available from The Scrapbook Garden shop.

I used the decoupage images from House of Zandra as I was at a recent craft show at Gateshead Internation Stadium and they were selling all their lovely decoupage sheets and templates.  If you leave a comment today on this post and you are a follower, I will enter your details into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. You have good cardmaking skills here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glennis - for some reason I just can't seem to get into making cards at all - it's strange because I could spend all day doing scrapbook layouts. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that snowman is too cute!! great cards. lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynne and lainey for your kind comments. Thanks too for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely picture I like snowmen very Christmasy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Dawn Ruth for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so cute! love the matting you made and pretty papers.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen any cards from you yet Ann and I absolutely love how these turned out. Beautiful design and I love the corner punch you used.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete