Tuesday, 11 December 2012

25th December

This is the second layout that I have previously shown as a sneaky peek.  I used patterned papers from the fab Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Kit.


I used 'Medallion' Patterned paper (reverse side) as the base and added a strip of Bazzill Ivy cardstock across the middle, adding faux stitching around the outside edge of the layout.

I used two photographs that were taken with a Polaroid camera, hence the white border.  The photo's were added to the layout on a mat of Red Snowflakes patterned paper (reverse side) and some of the banner shapes from the accessories sheet.  I made the Christmas trees from some of the banner shapes, adding some gems to complete.

The title was made by creating a 4" circle (cut in half), to which I added 25th in American Crafts Thickers and the 'December' is a sentiment from the accessories sheet, which is included in the collection kit.

I really enjoyed using this kit as the colours were more suited to some of my older photographs.  I had a lovely trip down memory lane making up the layouts!

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy (see rules).

6 comments:

  1. Hi, thought I'd missed a few weeks there when I saw your title!! Like those banner shapes and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - no it will be here before we know it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO simple but very good layout Ann like the colours and banners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love the lil tree's and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete