Friday, 7 December 2012

Buy Together & Save:5

The final 'Buy Together & Save' offer for this week.  Buy the fab Prima Craftsman Wooden Buttons and get the equally fabulous Prima Rondelle Wooden Buttons for half price.

Prima Craftsman Wooden Buttons
 
Prima Rondelle Wooden Buttons
 
Each pack has 18 printed wooden buttons that co-ordinate with the patterned paper collections of the same name.  To order click here.
 
The Christmas Scrapbooking Day I am hosting at a local Church Hall is tomorrow, so I will be sharing one of the layouts with you then.  Thanks for popping by today.  Please leave a comment so I know you have passed by this way.  If you are a follower I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely buttons. Love the colours and shapes, especially those cogs. I have a bit of a stock of buttons at the moment but will keep these in mind next time I need something special

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is crazy over hearts and she would so love the hears buttons. Love the vintage look.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous buttons I wouldnt want to use these hehehe Id just look at them all day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice buttons Ann.
    have good day on sat with your scrapbooking day. xxxx

    ReplyDelete