Saturday, 1 December 2012

Calendar 2013: October

As October is traditionally known for Halloween, I thought I would use this photograph (I have previously used in a 12x12 layout) to be the focus for this month.


I used Bazzill Blackbird as the background and layered this with off-cuts of Teresa Collins Vintage Finds patterned papers. 


I used a Tando Creative large Pumpkin to draw around, backed the shape with Blackbird cardstock and adhered using double-sided foam tape.  This is the less bulky option than using the original chipboard shape.  For the title I used some left-over sparkly letters - using asterisk for the word spook!

Leave a comment today and your name will be entered into the blog candy draw (see ruly).  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Adorable image. TFS.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosalee and Lainey for your comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and orange always go well together. Great page

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things pumpkin. Fab layout for a great picture

    ReplyDelete