Thursday, 20 December 2012

Calendar 2013: September

I haven't had much time to create pages for my 2013 calendar recently but I took some time out yesterday to design this page for September.


Using Glitz Design 'Cashmere Dame' Cherries (reverse side) as the background, I layered this up with a piece of Glitz Design 'Cashmere Dame' Gingham (reverse side).  I matted the photograph onto some Gingham patterned paper and added some banners cut out from the Cherries patterned paper.

I added a circle of Gingham patterned paper and added the numbers '60' using some Glitter Alphabets.  The title 'Age is just a no.' was made from the same Glittered Alphabets and rub-ons from my own stash.


I added a strip of 'Cherries' patterned paper across the bottom of the calendar to give a co-ordinated look.  I have added minimum embellishments so that the calendar doesn't end up too bulky when completed.

If you leave a comment (and are a follower of this blog) I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy. The draw will take place on Christmas Eve - good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I like your mixed fonts on the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I love thr glitz designs french kiss papers found the canvas really good to work with xxx

    ReplyDelete