Sunday, 23 December 2012

Design Team Kits - Review of 2012

Another year nearly over!  I thought I would take some time to review the Design Team Kits for this year (or from June when I started putting together my own monthly kits).

In June we had Glitz Design 'French Kiss' patterned papers, Vanilla Cream, Haley and Black Cardstock and a Rich Cocoa Dye Ink Pad.  The technique was using Personal Impressions Canvas Sheets.  This is one layout I made with that kit:

In July we had Bazzill 'Vintage Marketplace' patterned papers, Sugar Cream, Lime Crush and Frosted Teal Cardstock.  The technique was using co-ordinating Journal Cards and Stickers.  This is one layout I made with that kit:


In August we had Graphic45 'Olde Curiosity Shoppe' patterned papers, Raven, Sugar Cream and Lagoon Cardstock.  The technique this month was using one of the brand new Ranger Distress Pens.  This is one layout I made with that kit:


In September we had Fancy Pants 'Country Boutique' patterned papers, Fig Swirl, Blackbird and Walnut Cream Cardstock.  The technique was Banner Die-cuts and Corrugated Card from the same range.  This is one layout I made with that kit:


In October we had Teresa Collins 'Vintage Finds' patterned papers with Walnut Cream, Coal, Cheddar and Tawny Cardstock.  The technique was using Twine (from the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds Trims).  This is one layout I made with that kit:

Finally in November we had Glitz Design 'Yours Truly' patterned papers, Maraschino, Vanilla Cream and Admiral Cardstock.  The technique this month was using Washi Tape from the same range.  This is one layout I made with that kit:

I think the first in June was probably my favourite out of the ones listed here as I loved using the Canvas Sheets.  What has been your favourite product or patterned paper range for this year?  Leave a comment to let me know and you will be entered into the draw for the blog candy (rules apply).

The Blog Candy Draw will take place tomorrow.  Best of luck everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks lainey for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that June layout. Such a nice strong colour on the frame. It really focuses attention on the layout. I have used a lot of Bo Bunny and Basic Grey double sided cardstock this year. I love the colours and patterns and the weigh is great as a card base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly one as they are a favourite of mine, so I guess I would have to say 'Old Curiousity Shop'

    ReplyDelete