Saturday, 15 December 2012

Echo Park: Oh Snap

This is definitely one of my favourites from the brand new Echo Park Mini Themes due out next year.  Obviously they have been working hard over at Echo Park to be releasing such an array of products for sale in January/February.

I can't wait to see what the other manufacturer's come up with for CHA 2013.  In the meantime you can view 'Oh Snap' here.

If you pop over and have a look, come back and give me your views on this range and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Snap is a cute kit but not what I'm working with at the moment. Some of the papers are real cute.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of cameras for lots of photos very apt to scrapbooking lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are quite funky and I loooove the cameras papers :)))

    ReplyDelete