Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Layout Published!

Very happy that I have had one of my layouts published in Scrapbook Magazine this month (Issue 69), page 48 in 'Your Layouts' section.

I scraplifted a layout from a previous magazine sketch and sent it in (via email) to the magazine and was lucky enough for it to be published.


I called it '(Trainee) Dog Walker and here is the original:


Have you ever entered any layouts or cards into competitions or to a magazine?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Thank you for taking time to stop by.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, congrats on being published. I've had a couple of cards in the craft creation readers gallery and of course now I have my blog I am able to enter online challenges. Great fun and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - keep up the good work. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hooo! Congrats on getting published and fabulous layout!!! I've had a few LOs published in Scrapbook Magazine, too :)) Yay! xx

    ReplyDelete