Saturday, 8 December 2012

Presents from Santa

A couple of weeks ago I showed a sneaky peek from a layout I had created for a Christmas Scrapbooking Day I am hosting at a local hurch Hall today.  Well here is the full reveal:


Using patterned papers from the Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage kit and Bazzill Pomegranate cardstock as the base, I created this layout of my youngest daughter on Christmas Day 28 years ago!

The 'Cheer Bingo Card', date and journal spot are all from the accessories sheet included in the kit.  The banner is made from a selection of 'Banner Shapes' also from the accessories sheet.  I used twine from the Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Trims pack to join the banner shapes together across the bottom of the matted photograph.

The title is made from a combination of rub-ons, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Stickers and American Crafts Felt ThickersA fairly easy layout to complete as all of the elements co-ordinate - makes life so much easier!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I like the way you have threaded the twine through the pennant pieces

    ReplyDelete