Monday, 17 December 2012

TCW: CHA 2013 New releases

Look what The Crafter's Workshop have come up with for 2013!  A fabulous range of templates called 'Urban Landscape and Subway'.  View them here.

One of my all time favourite templates from TCW is this one:

Trendy Bracket
 
I have used this template many times, to draw around and cut out the shape as well as ink around the template using distress inks, which makes a lovely background.  Here is one I made a few years ago using this template and an ink pad:

 
Do you use templates or stencils?  If you do, which ones are a favourite?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules to apply).  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mask. Adds a very special background to your LO. I use the butterfly mask from That Special Touch a lot. It gives a great embossed effect in the bigshot as well as using it as a stencil. Also Crafty Individuals launched a range of masks recently and the birdcage is a particular favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a butterfly mask by TCW that I love as well. Tando Creative make very good masks that are very reasonably priced. Thanks for stopping by. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used tando masks especially butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really beautiful - I have never seen these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO! I love stencils and should really use them more often. My favourite one is with a brick wall pattern but I can't remember the brand :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Tando Creative are great. I have a few of their masks but not the ones in the blog candy so here's hoping......

    ReplyDelete