Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Winter CHA 2013:TCW

The Crafter's Workshop have released another 'sneaky peek' of one of their stencils - this time designer Ronda Palazzari has  been using 'Kaleidoscope and you can see this here.

I love using masks/stencils to create backgrounds for my scrapbook pages or for drawing around and cutting out the ornate shape.  Another of my favourites from TCW is the fab Mariposas Stencil:


This is what I did with this Stencil on a layout in the Summer:



I used the Stencil, ink pad and ink tool to get the butterflies and dragonflies as my background.

I am looking forward to other TCW stencils being released in 2013 as they are a fabulous product and can be used for a load of different projects.  I will keep you up to date with any new releases.

If you leave a comment today on this blog post (and you are a follower) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. I love your stencilled background

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful butterflies :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful stencil. Fab on the LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab stencil on your layout.
    the kaliedscope stencil looks good as well xx

    ReplyDelete